Who am I?
- Analyst-Programmer living on earth for years, months, days and .
- Belgian of origin, I currently reside in London, United Kingdom.
- Awarded a Bachelor degree in Computer Science at EPHEC achieved with good grade.
- Awarded a Masters in Medical Statistics with Merit from Sheffield University.
- Software Engineer and Data Manager of the EAS-FHSC at Imperial College London.
- Previously, Database Manager of the WCRF Continuous Update project at Imperial College London.
- Funder an principal consultant SoftCare HealthWare.
Skills and Technologies:
A big Part of my work consists in Java application's development.
What I do:
I am an Information Technology professional and biostatistician who take part in projects involving Sciences and Technology. My area of interest is Health and more specifically Medicine, Biostatistics and Epidemiology.
Recently, I have been working on cardiovascular disease prevention and on the implementation of a global registry of patient with Familial Hypercholesterolaemia.
My aim is to make Medicine and Healthcare more efficient via the use of computer technologies and Statistics. That's the reason why I participate in Data Sciences competitions (Predict Blood Donation: 105st on 5663 | Machine Learning with a Heart:14th on 2,542 ) where I ranked in the TOP 2%.